ERM has been involved in the Polish market since 1989 and we opened our office in Warsaw in 1993. We now have a team working out of this location helping both regional and multinational clients across all sectors.
Our Poland office helps clients with environmental as well as occupational Health & Safety consulting services across all of our key practice areas, and with dedicated experts in all service areas we are able to help our clients with whatever their needs are in these areas.
Our close links to the other ERM offices in the Central and Eastern European Region, including Hungary, Romania and Germany as well as across ERM's global network, allows us to provide highly sophisticated, high quality, responsive and client focused services.
ERM was named Environmental Adviser of the Year in 2009. This is the fourth time we have won this title which is chosen by a panel based on the views of dealmakers across the industry as well as votes cast in support of ERM globally by private equity and trade clients and co-advisers on transactions.
We also won five awards for Best Consultancy from EDIE including:
- Best Consultancy for Due Diligence
- Best Consultancy for Environmental Impact Assessments and Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Best Consultancy for Climate Change and Renewables
- Best Consultancy for Contaminated Land
- Best Consultancy for Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Environmental Reporting