Today’s corporate landscape is rapidly changing.
Evolving sustainability and Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) standards, stakeholder expectations, net zero initiatives, and advances in technology and innovation are some of the factors leading companies to explore new ways of working.
Now more than ever, an organization’s success hinges on its ability to translate change to new mindsets and behaviors. It is essential for companies to humanize their transformation journeys, keeping their people at the center and leading with behavioral strategies. This accelerates positive change by helping align the entire organization, from boots to boardroom..
ERM works with clients to:
- Explore a change journey approach that uncovers and understands stakeholders’ needs and motivations, to clearly map the value creation opportunities ahead
- Develop clear and visually compelling narratives to engage them with the story behind the journey, driving action
- Involve their people in the solutions, ensuring they are engaged with the transformation journey from the start
- Build intuitive ways of working to help people evolve into resilient teams, working in new ways to seamlessly navigate future challenges
- Sustain the needed changes by establishing and enhancing the internal sustainability governance and decision-making structures that allow for effective oversight of strategies and risks; ensuring alignment of the sustainability and responsible business practice agenda across the organization through to boards and other governance bodies
ERM’s team is comprised of experts in design thinking and digital advisory, change management, communications, creative design, and competency and learning who collaborate with technical experts across our services and sectors. This allows us to build transformative programs, rooted in technical understanding, that can unlock new behaviors and leadership models. This provides the tools and techniques critical to keep workforces motivated and equipped to succeed.