The risks associated with a changing climate are recognized as systemic to the global economy.
Pressure is increasing from investors, regulators, customers and society for business and governments to transition to a lower carbon economy. ERM is distinctly positioned to help our clients in the corporate and finance sector to navigate this transition, from strategic advice through to practical on-the-ground implementation.
- Advising at corporate and asset levels to identify and reduce carbon emissions and climate-related financial risk within the value chain
- Providing climate policy analyses and intelligence to assess evolving regulatory requirements
- Facilitating strategic, multi-stakeholder coalitions to assist clients in ensuring economically and environmentally sustainable climate policies
- Building new or repurposing existing infrastructure for the new lower-carbon economy (e.g. renewables, electricity networks, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen, and carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS))
- Helping to close, clean-up and regenerate old fossil fuel related assets as the low carbon transition gathers momentum
- Assessing how nature based solutions can support carbon reduction goals and build resilience of assets impacted by climate change
ERM’s experience helping clients navigate the changes across multiple sectors enables us to bring extensive technical and strategic capability to help organizations act at the scale and speed necessary to remain successful.
ERM Dolphyn project
ERM is developing the innovative ERM Dolphyn project that aims to produce zero carbon hydrogen from offshore floating wind. We are looking to work with and learn from leading suppliers and emerging technologies across our entire supply chain. Read more about the project, and how you could play a role. Learn more