Photo credit: Greg Murphy, United States
In pursuit of our purpose, we draw on more than 50 years of environmental, health, safety, risk and social experience helping clients to define goals and translate them into action.
Our purpose is the driving force behind the way ERM shows up for clients and society. “Shaping” means we are actively influencing, collaborating and co-creating; “a sustainable future” has been defined through the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). And “with the world’s leading organizations” inspires collaboration with our clients and society’s most prominent changemakers alike in order to make a difference through our work.
ERM values remain constant. They guide how we work with each other and how we behave towards one another, our clients and our contractors.
- Accountability: We are each personally accountable and jointly responsible for the success of ERM and for the delivery of quality work to our clients
- Client focus: We value entrepreneurial, innovative and client-oriented behavior.
- Collaboration: We are one organization globally: we believe in the principles of partnership, respect for each and every individual, and mutual support across the world.
- Empowerment: We will help all our people to realize their potential.
- Caring for our people: We are looking after our people, their safety, well-being, and development. We also treat each other with respect.
- Transparency: We expect the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity in all our transactions in accordance with our ERM Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
As sustainability pioneers with a reputation for excellence since 1971, we continue to strive today to make a positive difference for business, for society, and for the planet.
Our purpose and values sit at the heart of who we are. For me, it’s what makes ERM such a special place to work."
Chief Operations Officer, ERM